LuminaTM is a unique set of tools that analyses the performance of your management system, allowing for benchmarking internally as well as against industry peers.
Set queries and browse data through an intuitive self-service interface, where more than 2.5 million audit findings from thousands of companies allow you to easily compare your own performance with that of reference groups.
With Lumina you get:
- An overall measurement of your management system's performance.
- A description of the granular performance of your management system's different areas/processes.
- A detailed benchmarking heat-map showing the areas for improvement.
- Early warnings about the management system’s most common critical processes and strengths.
- Extensive internal benchmarking between units/sites in your organization.
- A comparison with benchmarking reference groups (such as peers or best performers).
- A trend-line analysis over time.
With insight from Lumina, you can easily identify and prioritize the management-system areas which need to be improved.
While the standard version of Lumina is available at no extra cost to all our customers, the premium version, Lumina Plus, provides extra data and value for a reasonable subscription fee, allowing more advanced benchmarking and performance measurement.
Benchmarking report and workshop
Our experts can also help you obtain a better understanding of your data and key benchmarks. Determine up to two benchmarking groups and the report's results will be shared at a workshop with our experts who run you through your management systems' strengths, weaknesses and areas for improvement.